Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Brazilian Before And After Photos Brazilian Keratin Treatment!!! Will It Work On This Hair??(pic Included?

Brazilian keratin treatment!!! will it work on this hair??(pic included? - brazilian before and after photos

So, I'm going crazy BEC. my hair ... I can not do anything with him ... I never put () and it looks ugly, obviously in a ponytail, always use curly hair and ugly ... ruined my life rlly Bec. I can not cope with .. I think its super curly, hard, thick, very thick and curly to chance ... I permed (relaxed or I do not rlly know the difference.) Three times three or four years ... was so rude, and I hated it, and my hair is now in ruins .. But now the removal of most of it and its not only in the extreme .... anyway, I heard about the treatment of keratin in Brazil, and I thought all my R to solve problems ... rlly not sure it's working on the hair ... It takes rlly expensive ($ 325 for the hair) and little time ... rlly
The problem is that my hair is not an Africa that does not know or ... I'm kindda mixed so my hair is super rare ... pls help me, and even if u If he did, was gud? and how after u shampoo ur? shud i gettin relax before the treatment last longer and be ...?? I use a straight-formaldehydeA free Hyde ...
Here is my hair is completely dry (slightly damp) and me .. Pantene cream

http://s704.photobucket.com/albums/ww41/ ...

srry not the picture so clear ... pls help me soon: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment