Saturday, December 5, 2009

Green Mucus More Condition_symptoms Is It A Bad Sign To Cough Up Green Mucus?

Is it a bad sign to cough up green mucus? - green mucus more condition_symptoms

I woke with a sore throat yesterday and then today, I have a runny nose and cough, everything happens ... at one point I coughed a huge ball of green slime! I hear it's a sign of an infection, but slipped a antibitoic only ten days before a week! I've got a bloody nose and stomach pain after, so I do not really want, then return and take over. Any tips?

3 comments:

Your all morons said...

You have bronchitis or pneumonia. You need 500 mg augmentin day. Keep your bathroom sinks and bathroom, staph is a real problem today max sucrette with the strength Flu.Take W / zinc and vitamin C per day receive, but antibiotics for an infection, ask the dostor on augmentin. 500 mgs, he said that the symptoms you have.

dashelam... said...

I suggest you return to your doctor. Goo Green usually means an infection ... at least that's what I always heard about.

Sometimes antibiotics are not strong enough to eradicate the infection. You need a different antibiotic.

Feel better.

chic said...

The green thing is certainly a sign of infection! It is rare to get a chain reaction and a series of infections during this time of year. Sorry to say, but only full of vitamin C or not to move out.

Post a Comment