Thursday, February 11, 2010

Index Of Boat Holiday Pics Jpg How Much Do You Think My Boat Weighs?

How much Do you think my Boat weighs? - index of boat holiday pics jpg

I'll buy a yacht and a fiber shape 70 years later, 80 .. Boat, I do not know exactly what .. But a year 26'-27 'foot boat. It has a flying bridge. I'm sure his name. It was just a logo, "says Fiberform Boat" so I'm not sure if this is the right name or not .. But anyway, my question is, if you can even much weight? With the engine and all? .. (a)

The reason is because I am a 98 Ford Expedition, said that the train is capable of 10,000 pounds. I wondered if maybe the boat is too heavy. If anyone knows please tell me. I am a newbie as you can see, and want to know, not what to buy the bad.

Here is a picture of what seems .. This may not be in the same boat and can not even the same class, but it's a boat, the smiles and looks the same style and length. So please, if you have any ideas, please let me know.

http://www.usedboats.com/enlarged_photo.php?ga_code=&p=media/images/1478688_1.jpeg&name =Photo 20description%

a small picture here:
http://www.usedboats.com/photo_galery/index.php?ID=1478688

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment