Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What To Expect Before A Period What Kind Of Discharge Should I Expect Before My Period? Please Help.. Is This Normal?

What kind of discharge should I expect before my period? Please help.. Is this normal? - what to expect before a period

Well, I'm worried that I might be pregnant ... BUT. I'm waiting for my time between now and the first of March at the latest. so I am concerned that I'm pregnant.

Okay. I'm sticky with the white flow. But it is definitely white. Is this normal before the expiry of a period? Or you could be pregnant?

So I think I'm pregnant:
Well .. Then I went to my fiance, precum in my mouth and kissed him for a moment, then fell on me with his mouth .. in fear that I am pregnant. Afraid that I will probably be transferred in precum in my mouth to cum in her mouth, then transfer the semen into the vagina makes me pregnant ...? : (. It was my first day of ovulation, and I had a clear discharge ...

Thank you forhelp me. What you need to know if you think I am or am not pregnant, or if you think I should expect my period. Thank you.

3 comments:

Fujoshi said...

The chances that you are pregnant SUPER SUPER little about ...

A whitish discharge is normal ...

Time of ovulation, changes in pH, and fluid is clear ... When you arrive at your head and your time is milky.

I seriously doubt that she was pregnant, but I hope that you learned his lesson ... Use a condom during oral sex are ...

Enter the sperm and sexually transmitted diseases can oral sex ...

Oral herpes ...
Oral cancer HPV (Soon oral and anal HPV on the actual snuff, and alcohol-related cancers!)
AIDS ...

I know he said you can not get AIDS through oral, but there is a 0% chance ... This is a small chance, but sometimes ... A wwent a high school girl with AIDS in this way... I never had "sex" and came up positive ...

Good luck to you, but please ... Use a condom, if a man goes to ...

Vashti said...

Questions are not after last week? I think it is unlikely to be pregnant it astronomy.

White sticky discharge is a normal part of the cycle. It seems that you might be one or two weeks before the start of your time - or if you are very anxious or stressed out, more - possibly much more.

iloveeu1... said...

Well, I doubt that you are pregnant. But it is possible. Sometimes the white discharge before my time, it is normal to happen. If I did not make me worry about this, but you will be better if you could feel buying a pregnancy test. Hope this helps

Post a Comment