Friday, January 22, 2010

Just One Spot With Herpes Is It Herpes Or Just A Spot?

Is it Herpes or just a spot? - just one spot with herpes

Almost 4 times in the last 8 years or so, I developed
seems to be a point, but a little deeper beneath the surface of the skin on the line where the lip meets my skin. I have read about herpes, and it shakes and vibrates, but never blisters
Scab and resembles one of the photos I saw.
Is it just a platitude into a place of pain or herpes?
It usually resolves itself after a few days.

4 comments:

Give Me Best Answer. Pleeeese! said...

Gina is a disease! Gina is a disease! Gina is a disease!

lol

Lol I'm sorry I have not read the question

Give Me Best Answer. Pleeeese! said...

Gina is a disease! Gina is a disease! Gina is a disease!

lol

Lol I'm sorry I have not read the question

Rhoeas said...

Sounds like herpes.
Herpes eventually burn itself without treatment, it is possible that one of the lucky ones!
How do people live in your body forever, you will recurreces though!

jay said...

It could be just a cold sore is actually a form of herpes (ETS but not the beach)

Post a Comment