Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wedding Centerpiece Rentals Could I Legally Rent My Old Wedding Decorations By Posting Ads Online?

Could i legally rent my old wedding decorations by posting ads online? - wedding centerpiece rentals

I just had a wedding instead of allowing it to collect dust .. wanted to rent my centerpieces, the placement of ads ... Of course, it is super cheap, cheaper than a rental .. I would just like some of that recouping the money back she spent ... Do you think this is legal?

5 comments:

Mrs. Naumann said...

Yes, you can do whatever you want with them, you can rent or sell. ** Also for sending a truck load, Photobucket, Flickr or in a place where it was stored, copy and paste the link here, and everyone can see.

Congratulations on your marriage.

Julie said...

Of course! You can publish a notice on the websites of the wedding. I am sure that many brides rent Deco appreciate it and save a lot of money. Give a good description, photos, post and make sure that the list of how many of each item you have.

Also I would be interested. I am thinking seriously about a budget wedding ... Thank you for our economy and the serious in my work ... I would like to travel a lot from my budget as possible. I am sure that others do so as well.

Good luck! Send pictures.

venomand... said...

Yes, you can create a Web page. I said in a previous post that we should all go into business because I reception wedding photographers, florists and was asked for my business and offers significant discounts. I say go for it. Good luck!

remember... said...

Of course! Here I have my all! Borrow from a friend and bought on Craigslist. To the extent that he bought legally legally yours:)

=) said...

just go on Craigslist and sell them .. I bet the people want that now things are a bit crappy - in economic terms ..

Post a Comment