Saturday, January 23, 2010

Print Designer Gold 7 Download Where Does Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus Get Her Clothes For: A. Her TV Show And B. Real Life And In Concerts.?

Where does Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus get her clothes for: A. Her TV show and B. Real life and in concerts.? - print designer gold 7 download

Where is Miley Cyrus / Hannah Montana lives to put their clothes? In a department store, a private developer? I searched many stores popular, what it is and I get a T-shirt with the printed side of a sheet of aluminum and a bag of gold guitar with his face in! I do not use the face of Hannah Montana on me! I just want to know where she gets her clothes! My curiosity is killing me!

5 comments:

Hepburn Heart said...

I can imagine that most of their clothes are made just for them ... But it really depends. His clothes are made for the show, but his clothes during the day are different. Is receiving from different places, but sometimes designers provide free clothes to celebrities, so they can promote. I saw with a lid, Hollister, Juicy Couture dresses, jackets and shirts, not so that it really depends. You can also own clothing line at Macy's. And NO JOKE! Some of the stuff is really cute! Hope this helps and good luck! God bless you!

mrs. beckham said...

Staff Designer

♥Shortie... said...

prolly are by a designer from the private sector ..
I know where he gets one:

http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us ...

Get This! Lux Linen trench cut cost ($ 20) Urban Outfitters (urbn.com) or bustier ($ 149) Bebe (bebe.com)!

Good luck finding It!
I Hope You Do!


=]

Shawna said...

Who cares? Finding warm clothes as you want and flaunt 'em! Be original! =)

ashley said...

likely to suffer especially, specially designed for her
Hollister or sometimes likely.
and the stars get too much of their clothing to others. Since I can not explain. But they do not buy his clothes mostly. Receiving clothes for her.

Post a Comment